parfait n : layers of ice cream and syrup and whipped cream
- Short for French parfait (parfait glacée), an iced dessert made with egg yolks, sugar, cream, and flavouring (usually fruit), sometimes with the addition of a liqueur.
an iced dessert
- Hungarian: parfé
Adjectiveparfait m, parfaite f
- French parfait, Frozen custard made with cream, and usually with a fruit puree.
- American parfait, a tall glass filled with ice cream, layered with various syrups, topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Yogurt parfait, yogurt, fruit and granola layered in a tall glass, intended as a healthier alternative to the ice cream parfait
- Parfait glass, a unique shape of glassware used to serve various parfaits
- Parfait Shucrell, in the Kogado Studio's game, Little Witch Parfait
- Parfait, a religious leader among the Cathars
- Parfait, a fictional character who is half dragon, half donkey, from the Shrek films
parfait in French: Parfait
parfait in Japanese: パルフェ